Roads Blocked Off Due to Fire in Mississauga
A fire is prompting road blocks in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police were called at 1:03 p.m. for a fire at a residence in the area of Windwood Drive and Starfield Crescent.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are responding to the scene.
All occupants are out of the residence and injuries are unknown, police say.
Both Starfield and Windwood are currently blocked off.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
Police say a vehicle struck a house on Starfield Crescent, causing extensive damage to the house.
The driver sustained minor injuries and was taken to local hospital.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Picture of Justin Trudeau in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party Surfaces