Road reopens following fuel spill in Mississauga
Police say a fuel spill has been cleaned up in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the “minimal spill” was reported in the Drew Rd. and Kimbel St. area around 8:15 am this morning (June 18).
Drew Rd. was temporarily closed while emergency crews attended the scene.
The road has since reopened.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February