Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A road in Mississauga has been reduced to one lane following a single vehicle collision.
According to police, a vehicle drove into a hydro pole earlier this morning (June 27).
The collision occurred in the area of Northbound Airport Road.
And initially, Northbound Airport Road was closed between Hull Street and Ripon Street.
However, now police say the collision and debris has been cleared from the roadway.
But Northbound Airport Road will be reduced to one lane from Hull Street to Ripon Street for the duration of the day.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- 401 reduced to one lane due to collision near 410 in Mississauga
- Serious Collision Prompts Airport Road Closure
- 4 Vehicle Collision Closes a Major Road in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: The aftermath of vehicle rollover on 410 in Mississauga
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19