Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A road in Mississauga has been reduced to one lane following a single vehicle collision.
According to police, a vehicle drove into a hydro pole earlier this morning (June 27).
The collision occurred in the area of Northbound Airport Road.
And initially, Northbound Airport Road was closed between Hull Street and Ripon Street.
However, now police say the collision and debris has been cleared from the roadway.
But Northbound Airport Road will be reduced to one lane from Hull Street to Ripon Street for the duration of the day.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- 401 reduced to one lane due to collision near 410 in Mississauga
- 4 Vehicle Collision Closes a Major Road in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Road Closure in Effect Following Four-Vehicle Collision
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house
- Hamilton Police investigate after man found unconscious in pool of blood on downtown street