Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A road in Mississauga has been reduced to one lane following a single vehicle collision.
According to police, a vehicle drove into a hydro pole earlier this morning (June 27).
The collision occurred in the area of Northbound Airport Road.
And initially, Northbound Airport Road was closed between Hull Street and Ripon Street.
However, now police say the collision and debris has been cleared from the roadway.
But Northbound Airport Road will be reduced to one lane from Hull Street to Ripon Street for the duration of the day.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- 401 reduced to one lane due to collision near 410 in Mississauga
- 4 Vehicle Collision Closes a Major Road in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- Serious Collision Prompts Airport Road Closure
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga