Road closures in Mississauga after driver strikes pedestrian
Published February 8, 2023 at 9:49 pm
A man who was on foot was struck by a motorist in Mississauga on Wednesday, and drivers are now advised to use alternative routes to avoid resulting road closure.
The extent of the physical injuries to the man who was hit are not yet known, but he was rushed to a hospital that has trauma care capacity. Peel Regional Police says that it received a report at 8:59 p.m. about the collision in the Tenth Line / Tacc Dr. area
Tenth Line is now closed from Tacc Dr. to Southwind Rd.
“Use alternate routes,” Peel police said on social media.
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising
– Tenth Line/Tacc Dr #Mississauga
– Adult male pedestrian struck
– U/K injuries at this time
– Male being transported to trauma center by ambulance
– Road closures: Tenth Line from Tacc Dr to Southwind Rd
– Use alternate routes
– C/R at 8:59 pm
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) February 9, 2023