Road Closures for the Bread and Honey Festival in Mississauga
While many Mississauga residents will no doubt be enjoying the Bread and Honey Festival this weekend, police also want to make citizens aware of any road closures related to the event.
Due to the parades taking place as part of the Streetsville festival, certain roads will be closed today and tomorrow (Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4). According to the event’s official website, breadandhoney.ca, closures are as follows:
Saturday June 3rd:
7:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon
Britannia Road between Erin Mills Parkway and Queen Street South
Milcreek Drive between Hogan Drive and Britannia Road
9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Main Street from Queen Street South to Church Street
Bristol Road from Rivergrove Avenue to Main Street
Queen Street South from Britannia Road to Erin Centre Blvd
Sunday June 4th:
Church Street between Old Pine Street and Queen Street South
In addition, no parking will be allowed during Saturday’s events on Queen Street South, Joymar Drive, Brookside Drive, Pioneer Drive and Theodore Drive.
Keep the closures in mind and enjoy the festivities, Mississauga!
- Main Street in Mississauga will be closed near Streetsville on weekends starting this week
- Road closures in effect today for Santa Claus Parade in Mississauga
- Canada Day Road Closures in Mississauga
- Major Road Closures This Weekend in Mississauga
- Milton's Thompson Road South closed in certain sections beginning Monday
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Ontario's science advisers call for a 6 week stay-at-home order for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario