Road Closures Following Major Collision In Mississauga
Peel Police are on scene of a collision in Mississauga.
According to police, two vehicles collided causing one of them to crash into a pole.
The incident occurred at Winston Churchill Blvd and Burnhamthorpe Rd W at around 9:30 p.m.
Both roadways have been shut down due to the incident.
Peel Paramedics are also on scene assessing any injuries.
More updates to come.
Two adults have been transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Only Southbound Winston Churchill has been re-opened at this time.
Intersection has been re-opened in all directions.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck on Winston Churchill Blvd causing delays
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Road Closed for Serious Collision in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga