ROAD CLOSURE: Police on Scene in Mississauga Due to Fallen Hydro Poles
Peel Police are currently on scene, with Alectra, in Mississauga due to fallen hydro poles.
The incident, police say, took place at The Queensway and Dixie Road.
As a result, northbound Dixie Road is closed from The Queensway to Blundell Road for cleanup.
Police say the roads are expected to be closed for four to eight hours.
People have been advised to use alternate routes.
We will provide updates as they become available.
#PRP currently on scene at Dixie Rd/The Queensway in #Mississauga assisting @alectranews with fallen hydro poles. Northbound Dixie Rd is closed from The Queensway to Blundell Rd to facilitate cleanup. Roads expected to be closed for 4-8 hours. Use alternate routes. PR19-0193474 pic.twitter.com/l7ovopK6Td— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 28, 2019
- Road Closed for Cleanup Following Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Driver Killed in Crash in Mississauga
- Road closed after dump truck collides with bridge in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Road Closure After Live Wires and Poles in Danger of Falling in Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga