ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
The collision, according to police, occurred in the area of Mavis Road and Central Parkway West in the city.
The driver remained on scene and the pedestrian’s injuries are unknown at this time.
Drivers should avoid the area as there are road closures in effect.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE (7:56 a.m. Jan. 8): According to Peel Paramedics, a female in her 50s has been transported to a local hospital in a serious but non life threatening condition.
Female victim has non-life threatening injuries. Roadway is re-opened. Thank you for your patience.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) January 8, 2019
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga