Road Closure in Effect Due to Water Main Break in Mississauga
A road closure is currently in effect in Mississauga due to a water main break that occurred overnight.
According to police, the water main break occurred on Bloor Street. And as a result, Bloor Street is closed between Cawthra and Tomken.
The Region of Peel Works Department is dealing with the break, and police say water levels have been receding.
Workers are awaiting road cleaning equipment to deal with the debris on the roadway.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: According to police, the roadway has reopened.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga