Road Closure in Effect Due to Collision in Mississauga
A road closure is in effect due to a collision that occurred in Mississauga.
Peel Police received a call about a single motor vehicle collision that occurred in the area of Britannia Road West and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Police received the call at 12:18 a.m. today (July 31).
A single vehicle went into a traffic light pole.
As a result, Britannia Road is shutdown west of Winston Churchill and also eastbound at Long Valley.
According to police, the driver was taken to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Intersection has been cleared.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 31, 2019
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Temporary Road Closure in Effect Following Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Road Closure in Effect Following Four-Vehicle Collision
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win