Road Closure in Effect Due to Collision in Mississauga
A road closure is in effect due to a collision that occurred in Mississauga.
Peel Police received a call about a single motor vehicle collision that occurred in the area of Britannia Road West and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Police received the call at 12:18 a.m. today (July 31).
A single vehicle went into a traffic light pole.
As a result, Britannia Road is shutdown west of Winston Churchill and also eastbound at Long Valley.
According to police, the driver was taken to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Intersection has been cleared.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 31, 2019
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- Temporary Road Closure in Effect Following Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Road Closure in Effect Following Four-Vehicle Collision
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Motor Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga