Road Closure After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Another road closure has taken place tonight in Mississauga, this time following a more serious incident.
Police reported around 10:45 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Bloor Street has been closed between Fieldgate and Bridgewood Drive as police investigate the incident.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house