Road Closure After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Another road closure has taken place tonight in Mississauga, this time following a more serious incident.
Police reported around 10:45 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Bloor Street has been closed between Fieldgate and Bridgewood Drive as police investigate the incident.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga