Road Closure After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Another road closure has taken place tonight in Mississauga, this time following a more serious incident.
Police reported around 10:45 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Bloor Street has been closed between Fieldgate and Bridgewood Drive as police investigate the incident.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action