Road Closure After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Another road closure has taken place tonight in Mississauga, this time following a more serious incident.
Police reported around 10:45 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Bloor Street has been closed between Fieldgate and Bridgewood Drive as police investigate the incident.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless