Road Closure After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Another road closure has taken place tonight in Mississauga, this time following a more serious incident.
Police reported around 10:45 p.m. that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Bloor Street and Fieldgate Drive.
The victim was transported to a trauma centre. The extent of their injuries is currently unknown.
Bloor Street has been closed between Fieldgate and Bridgewood Drive as police investigate the incident.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closure in Effect After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga