Road Closed for Person in Distress in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
At 9:43 p.m., police said officers were attending to a person in distress in the area of Daphne Avenue and Edenhurst Drive, north of Queensway East at Camilla Road.
While the nature of the incident has not been disclosed at this time, police say there are no injuries.
The roadway is closed until further notice.
Further information to come.
One male was taken into custody, police reported at 10:23 p.m.
Officers will be clearing the scene shortly.
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to a home invasion in Mississauga