Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
by Ashley Newport on August 14, 2018
A major road closure is causing traffic delays in Oakville, just outside of Mississauga.
Halton police say that northbound Ninth Line is closed in the Highway 407/403 and Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. area following a single-vehicle collision involving a transport truck.
Police say the truck crashed into a hydro pole.
Hydro lines are down as a result.
The closure will likely remain in effect through the afternoon, affecting the rush hour commute.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- Transport Truck Accident Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Live Wires on Ground After Truck Hits Hydro Pole in Mississauga
- Part of Major Highway Closed in Mississauga After Truck Jack Knife
- Police Cracking Down on Transport Truck Drivers
- PHOTOS: One Man Dead After Transport Truck Crash in Mississauga