Road Closed Following Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 7:54 p.m. for a pedestrian struck at the intersection of Winston Churchill and Duncairn Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
The road is currently closed. Residents are advised to avoid the area and use alternate routes.
The victim is identified as a 65 year old woman who has been hospitalized in life threatening condition, police report.
The investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: (8:49 p.m.): Police say the victim has been pronounced dead.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Police on scene after pedestrian pinned under car in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities