Road Closed Due to Gas Leak in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a closure this afternoon.
Police reported around 2:30 p.m. that they are investigating a gas leak in the area of Huntingfield and Ceremonial Drive, west of Hurontario at Eglinton.
Ceremonial Drive is closed from Glenn Hawthorne Boulevard to Salishan Circle, and will remain closed until further notice.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- Road Closed for Gas Leak in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- Drivers instructed to avoid Northwest Drive at Caravelle Drive due to fire in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene of Mississauga Gas Leak
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation