Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
by Ashley Newport on February 21, 2018
A road has been closed due to flooding in Mississauga.
On Feb. 21, Peel police said that Willow Lane will be closed at Old Derry Road in Mississauga due to flooding on the road way.
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) February 21, 2018
- Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Neighbourhood Experiencing Major Flooding in Mississauga