Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
by Ashley Newport on February 21, 2018
A road has been closed due to flooding in Mississauga.
On Feb. 21, Peel police said that Willow Lane will be closed at Old Derry Road in Mississauga due to flooding on the road way.
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Road closed due to extreme flooding in Mississauga
- Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga