Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
by Ashley Newport on February 21, 2018
A road has been closed due to flooding in Mississauga.
On Feb. 21, Peel police said that Willow Lane will be closed at Old Derry Road in Mississauga due to flooding on the road way.
- 5 Treats You Should and Shouldn’t be Giving Out This Halloween
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Prices for one and two-bedroom apartments falling slightly in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Highway Lane Remains Blocked Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding