Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
by Ashley Newport on February 21, 2018
A road has been closed due to flooding in Mississauga.
On Feb. 21, Peel police said that Willow Lane will be closed at Old Derry Road in Mississauga due to flooding on the road way.
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) February 21, 2018
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Highway Lane Remains Blocked Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding