Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
by Ashley Newport on February 21, 2018
A road has been closed due to flooding in Mississauga.
On Feb. 21, Peel police said that Willow Lane will be closed at Old Derry Road in Mississauga due to flooding on the road way.
- Part of Major Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Road closed due to extreme flooding in Mississauga
- Conservation Area Closed Due to Flooding
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police