Road Closed Due to Flooding in Mississauga
by Ashley Newport on February 21, 2018
A road has been closed due to flooding in Mississauga.
On Feb. 21, Peel police said that Willow Lane will be closed at Old Derry Road in Mississauga due to flooding on the road way.
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says