Road closed due to extreme flooding in Mississauga
Residents should avoid this area if they plan on driving today.
At 5:15 a.m., police said they attended Torbram Road south of Rena Road to assist multiple vehicles that were stuck.
All occupants were safely removed with no injuries, but the vehicles remain stuck and underwater.
Police say the extreme flooding is due to construction in the area.
The roadway remains closd until further notice.
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard