Road closed due to crash at major intersection in Mississauga
A collision is causing road closures this evening.
Police were called at 5:18 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Eglinton and Mavis.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Two northbound and southbound lanes are shut down at the scene.
Residents are asked to use alternate routes until further notice.
UPDATE: Police have issued a correction, stating three vehicles were involved in the crash.
One male is being taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The roadway is expected to reopen shortly.
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Major roadway closed following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation