Road closed due to crash at major intersection in Mississauga
A collision is causing road closures this evening.
Police were called at 5:18 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Eglinton and Mavis.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Two northbound and southbound lanes are shut down at the scene.
Residents are asked to use alternate routes until further notice.
UPDATE: Police have issued a correction, stating three vehicles were involved in the crash.
One male is being taken to local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The roadway is expected to reopen shortly.
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Major roadway closed following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat