Road closed due to active fire in Mississauga
Mississauga Fire is responding to a second residential fire in Mississauga this afternoon.
The fire was reported shortly before 4:00 p.m. at a residence in the area of Burnhamthorpe Rd and Fieldgate Dr.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Crews remain at the scene.
A road closure is in effect and residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
UPDATE: The fire has been extinguished and there were no injuries.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Fire crews on scene for fire at Mississauga residence
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Road closed as crews respond to house fire in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases