Road closed due to active fire in Mississauga
Mississauga Fire is responding to a second residential fire in Mississauga this afternoon.
The fire was reported shortly before 4:00 p.m. at a residence in the area of Burnhamthorpe Rd and Fieldgate Dr.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Crews remain at the scene.
A road closure is in effect and residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
UPDATE: The fire has been extinguished and there were no injuries.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area Due to Fire in Mississauga
- Fire crews on scene for fire at Mississauga residence
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Road closed as crews respond to house fire in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines