Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
Drivers on the road should be aware of a closure tonight in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police reported around 9:45 p.m. that they are investigating a collision that took place tonight. As a result, Derry Road is currently closed between Torbram and Bramalea Road.
There is no word on injuries or other damages at the moment.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation