Road closed as crews respond to house fire in Mississauga
Mississauga Fire and Peel paramedics are on scene for a fire in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police say a call came in at 12:39 p.m. for a residential fire in the area of Havenwood Dr and Fieldgate Dr.
All occupants are out of the residence and no injuries have been reported.
Havenwood Dr is partially closed until further notice. Residents are asked to take alternate routes.
- Road closed as crews respond to residential fire in Mississauga
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Road closed due to active fire in Mississauga
- Crews and paramedics on scene for house fire in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga