Road closed as crews respond to house fire in Mississauga
Mississauga Fire and Peel paramedics are on scene for a fire in Mississauga this afternoon.
Police say a call came in at 12:39 p.m. for a residential fire in the area of Havenwood Dr and Fieldgate Dr.
All occupants are out of the residence and no injuries have been reported.
Havenwood Dr is partially closed until further notice. Residents are asked to take alternate routes.
- Road closed as crews respond to residential fire in Mississauga
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Road closed due to active fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Crews and paramedics on scene for house fire in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February