Road Closed After Vehicle Knocks Down Pole in Mississauga
A collision has prompted a road closure this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police got a call at 3:47 p.m. regarding a vehicle that struck a pole in the area of Creditview and Argentia Road.
The pole and wires are down, police say.
The driver is being assessed for injuries on scene.
Road closures include northbound Falconer at Creditview and the intersection of Creditview and Argentia.
Residents should avoid the area.
- Collision knocks down pole at Mississauga intersection
- Road Blocked After Car Crashes into Pole in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga near Creditview Road
- Collision Ends in Pole Falling on Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Reduced to One Lane Following Single-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga