Road Closed After Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
Another collision has been reported this evening.
Police said at 9:45 p.m. that two pedestrians were struck by a vehicle on Goreway Drive in Mississauga.
The victims are a four year old child, who has been taken to a trauma centre, and a female adult who is with paramedics.
Goreway is closed both northbound and southbound between Morning Star and Etude Drive.
The investigation is ongoing.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE (11:07 p.m.): Goreway remains closed for investigation. The four year old boy is in critical but stable condition, police say. Female victim was taken to hospital.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening