Road Closed After Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
Another collision has been reported this evening.
Police said at 9:45 p.m. that two pedestrians were struck by a vehicle on Goreway Drive in Mississauga.
The victims are a four year old child, who has been taken to a trauma centre, and a female adult who is with paramedics.
Goreway is closed both northbound and southbound between Morning Star and Etude Drive.
The investigation is ongoing.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE (11:07 p.m.): Goreway remains closed for investigation. The four year old boy is in critical but stable condition, police say. Female victim was taken to hospital.
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga