Road Closed After Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
Another collision has been reported this evening.
Police said at 9:45 p.m. that two pedestrians were struck by a vehicle on Goreway Drive in Mississauga.
The victims are a four year old child, who has been taken to a trauma centre, and a female adult who is with paramedics.
Goreway is closed both northbound and southbound between Morning Star and Etude Drive.
The investigation is ongoing.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE (11:07 p.m.): Goreway remains closed for investigation. The four year old boy is in critical but stable condition, police say. Female victim was taken to hospital.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga