Road Closed After Pedestrians Struck in Mississauga
Another collision has been reported this evening.
Police said at 9:45 p.m. that two pedestrians were struck by a vehicle on Goreway Drive in Mississauga.
The victims are a four year old child, who has been taken to a trauma centre, and a female adult who is with paramedics.
Goreway is closed both northbound and southbound between Morning Star and Etude Drive.
The investigation is ongoing.
Residents should avoid the area for the time being.
UPDATE (11:07 p.m.): Goreway remains closed for investigation. The four year old boy is in critical but stable condition, police say. Female victim was taken to hospital.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases