Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A female victim has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim was struck in the Milverton and Hurontario area around 1:30 p.m.
She has since been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say Milverton remains closed between Hurontario and Avebury.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga