Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A female victim has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim was struck in the Milverton and Hurontario area around 1:30 p.m.
She has since been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say Milverton remains closed between Hurontario and Avebury.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga
- A look at average house prices in the most and least expensive neighbourhoods in Mississauga