Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A female victim has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim was struck in the Milverton and Hurontario area around 1:30 p.m.
She has since been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say Milverton remains closed between Hurontario and Avebury.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise