Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A female victim has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim was struck in the Milverton and Hurontario area around 1:30 p.m.
She has since been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say Milverton remains closed between Hurontario and Avebury.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man