Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
A female victim has been transported to hospital after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the victim was struck in the Milverton and Hurontario area around 1:30 p.m.
She has since been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene.
Police say Milverton remains closed between Hurontario and Avebury.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Police Warning Residents to Ignore Robbery Hoax Circulating in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Police Asking for Public Help Identifying Female Victim in Mississauga
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga