UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
Police report that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle Friday evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 8 p.m. at the intersection of Lakeshore Road West and Broadview Avenue. There’s no word yet on the victim’s condition.
Lakeshore’s eastbound and westbound lanes are closed for the time being. It is recommended to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: The victim, an elderly man, was unfortunately pronounced dead at the scene.
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Road Closed Following Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga