UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead
Police report that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle Friday evening in Mississauga.
The incident occurred around 8 p.m. at the intersection of Lakeshore Road West and Broadview Avenue. There’s no word yet on the victim’s condition.
Lakeshore’s eastbound and westbound lanes are closed for the time being. It is recommended to avoid the area if possible.
UPDATE: The victim, an elderly man, was unfortunately pronounced dead at the scene.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Mississauga this winter
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Walmart beef products recalled in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Transit Train in Mississauga, Pronounced Dead
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Road Closed Following Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Pedestrian's Death
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga Pronounced Dead