Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the incident occurred around 2:55 p.m. in the Cawthra Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A male pedestrian was struck. Police say he is conscious.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Westbound Bloor west of Cawthra Rd. is currently closed.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga