Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the incident occurred around 2:55 p.m. in the Cawthra Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A male pedestrian was struck. Police say he is conscious.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Westbound Bloor west of Cawthra Rd. is currently closed.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility
- Photo radar map shows where Brampton made $1 million
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Younger Ontarians spreading most misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines: report