Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the incident occurred around 2:55 p.m. in the Cawthra Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A male pedestrian was struck. Police say he is conscious.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Westbound Bloor west of Cawthra Rd. is currently closed.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police investigating pharmacy robbery in Mississauga