Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the incident occurred around 2:55 p.m. in the Cawthra Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A male pedestrian was struck. Police say he is conscious.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Westbound Bloor west of Cawthra Rd. is currently closed.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga