Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that the incident occurred around 2:55 p.m. in the Cawthra Rd. and Bloor St. area.
A male pedestrian was struck. Police say he is conscious.
The driver of the vehicle remained on scene.
Westbound Bloor west of Cawthra Rd. is currently closed.
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February