Road closed after dump truck collides with bridge in Mississauga
A road closure is in effect this morning and expected to last into the afternoon.
Police say an earlier crash at 8:50 a.m. resulted in a dump truck colliding with the bridge at Cawthra Road and Dundas Street East, causing damage to the railing.
Officers are on scene assisted by crews from the city, Peel Region, and CN Railway.
Northbound Cawthra at The Queensway is expected to remain closed for the next few hours.
Photos courtesy of Peel Police
- Road closed due to dump truck fire and large fuel spill in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
- Vehicle and Dump Truck Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Severely Damaged After Colliding with Garbage Truck in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga