Road closed after crash sends three people to hospital in Mississauga
An icy road has been shut down following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga.
Peel police say the crash, which occurred in the Confederation Pkwy. and Hillcrest Ave. area, happened around 4:20 pm.
Two vehicles were involved and two adult males and one adult female are being transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say southbound Confederation has been shut down between Hillcrest and Fairview due to icy conditions.
Confederation has been reopened.
- Confederation closed at Fairview due to pedestrian hit by car in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Crash and Fuel Leak Prompts Road Closure in Mississauga
- Road closed following five-car crash in Mississauga
- Road closed due to crash at major intersection in Mississauga
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June
- Almost 1,000 new cases of COVID in Peel Region today as Brampton and Mississauga push numbers higher