Road closed after crash sends three people to hospital in Mississauga
An icy road has been shut down following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga.
Peel police say the crash, which occurred in the Confederation Pkwy. and Hillcrest Ave. area, happened around 4:20 pm.
Two vehicles were involved and two adult males and one adult female are being transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say southbound Confederation has been shut down between Hillcrest and Fairview due to icy conditions.
Confederation has been reopened.
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Here's which domestic and international flights have been exposed to COVID-19
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga