Road closed after crash sends three people to hospital in Mississauga
An icy road has been shut down following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga.
Peel police say the crash, which occurred in the Confederation Pkwy. and Hillcrest Ave. area, happened around 4:20 pm.
Two vehicles were involved and two adult males and one adult female are being transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say southbound Confederation has been shut down between Hillcrest and Fairview due to icy conditions.
Confederation has been reopened.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga