UPDATED: Road Closed After Body Found in Mississauga
The homicide and missing persons bureau has been notified following the discovery of a dead body in Mississauga.
Peel police were called to the Lakeshore Road East and Cawthra Road area after a resident discovered someone lying in their driveway without vital signs.
Peel police told insauga.com that the victim has been confirmed dead, but the cause is not known at this time. There is no word on whether the death is suspicious or the result of a medical crisis.
Police are investigating the incident and roads in the area have been closed off as a result.
Avoid the area.
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Lakeshore Road Closed for Homicide Investigation in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday