UPDATED: Road Closed After Body Found in Mississauga
The homicide and missing persons bureau has been notified following the discovery of a dead body in Mississauga.
Peel police were called to the Lakeshore Road East and Cawthra Road area after a resident discovered someone lying in their driveway without vital signs.
Peel police told insauga.com that the victim has been confirmed dead, but the cause is not known at this time. There is no word on whether the death is suspicious or the result of a medical crisis.
Police are investigating the incident and roads in the area have been closed off as a result.
Avoid the area.
- UPDATED: Missing Woman's Death in Mississauga is Suspicious
- Body of Missing Mississauga Man Recovered by Police
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- UPDATE: Mississauga Woman's Death Now Considered a Homicide
- Police Release Identities of Two Dead Men Found in Mississauga Home