UPDATED: Road Closed After Body Found in Mississauga
The homicide and missing persons bureau has been notified following the discovery of a dead body in Mississauga.
Peel police were called to the Lakeshore Road East and Cawthra Road area after a resident discovered someone lying in their driveway without vital signs.
Peel police told insauga.com that the victim has been confirmed dead, but the cause is not known at this time. There is no word on whether the death is suspicious or the result of a medical crisis.
Police are investigating the incident and roads in the area have been closed off as a result.
Avoid the area.
- Man Tears up Quran at Recent School Board Meeting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Woman Carjacked at Gunpoint and Suspect on the Loose in Mississauga
- Housing in Mississauga and GTA Could Climb Another 25% This Year
- What's Happening with the High Park-Style Castle Park in Mississauga?
- Will the Peel District School Board Cancel Trips to U.S. in Wake of Trump’s Travel Ban?
- UPDATED: Missing Woman's Death in Mississauga is Suspicious
- Body of Missing Mississauga Man Recovered by Police
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Release Identities of Two Dead Men Found in Mississauga Home
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water