Restaurant Fire Prompts Major Road Closure in Mississauga
Police are on scene for a restaurant fire this afternoon in Mississauga.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of a restaurant in the area of Confederation Parkway, north of Dundas Street West. Firefighters who arrived at the scene saw heavy black smoke pouring out of the location.
Everybody inside was evacuated and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services has the incident under control, according to police.
Confederation at Dundas is currently closed in both directions as police investigate the fire.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- VIDEO: Police And Fire Department Respond To Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Emergency Services on Scene for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes