Restaurant Fire Prompts Major Road Closure in Mississauga
Police are on scene for a restaurant fire this afternoon in Mississauga.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of a restaurant in the area of Confederation Parkway, north of Dundas Street West. Firefighters who arrived at the scene saw heavy black smoke pouring out of the location.
Everybody inside was evacuated and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services has the incident under control, according to police.
Confederation at Dundas is currently closed in both directions as police investigate the fire.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- VIDEO: Police And Fire Department Respond To Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Emergency Services on Scene for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases