Restaurant Fire Prompts Major Road Closure in Mississauga
Police are on scene for a restaurant fire this afternoon in Mississauga.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of a restaurant in the area of Confederation Parkway, north of Dundas Street West. Firefighters who arrived at the scene saw heavy black smoke pouring out of the location.
Everybody inside was evacuated and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services has the incident under control, according to police.
Confederation at Dundas is currently closed in both directions as police investigate the fire.
Citizens are asked to avoid the area.
- Police And Fire Department At Scene For Active Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- VIDEO: Police And Fire Department Respond To Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- Emergency Services on Scene for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Area Blocked Off Due to House Fire in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- These restaurant patios are now open in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga