Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
If you’re a Rogers customer, you might be noticing that your internet isn’t working.
Rogers has advised that Mississauga customers may continue to experience a disruption to their Rogers service due to a fibre cut caused by an earlier traffic accident.
Customers in Mississauga may continue to experience a disruption to their Rogers service due to a fibre cut. Our maintenance teams are on site & will work into the overnight on repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for your ongoing patience. pic.twitter.com/OnSTqpSWUN— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) January 23, 2019
Maintenance teams are on site & will work into the overnight on repairs.
Photo courtesy of Rogers
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs