Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
If you’re a Rogers customer, you might be noticing that your internet isn’t working.
Rogers has advised that Mississauga customers may continue to experience a disruption to their Rogers service due to a fibre cut caused by an earlier traffic accident.
Customers in Mississauga may continue to experience a disruption to their Rogers service due to a fibre cut. Our maintenance teams are on site & will work into the overnight on repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for your ongoing patience. pic.twitter.com/OnSTqpSWUN— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) January 23, 2019
Maintenance teams are on site & will work into the overnight on repairs.
Photo courtesy of Rogers
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada