Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
If you’re a Rogers customer, you might be noticing that your internet isn’t working.
Rogers has advised that Mississauga customers may continue to experience a disruption to their Rogers service due to a fibre cut caused by an earlier traffic accident.
Customers in Mississauga may continue to experience a disruption to their Rogers service due to a fibre cut. Our maintenance teams are on site & will work into the overnight on repairs. We apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for your ongoing patience. pic.twitter.com/OnSTqpSWUN— RogersHelps (@RogersHelps) January 23, 2019
Maintenance teams are on site & will work into the overnight on repairs.
Photo courtesy of Rogers
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store