Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
A few Mississauga residents had to evacuate their apartments after a fire broke out this evening.
Police got a call at 7:51 p.m. regarding a fire at an apartment building on Roche Court, north of Erin Mills Parkway at North Sheridan Way.
The cause was determined to be a kitchen fire on the fourth floor of the building.
Several tenants had to be evacuated as Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services dealth with the blaze. As the apartment building lobby was cold, Mississauga Transit provided a bus for them to sit in and warm up.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall