Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
A few Mississauga residents had to evacuate their apartments after a fire broke out this evening.
Police got a call at 7:51 p.m. regarding a fire at an apartment building on Roche Court, north of Erin Mills Parkway at North Sheridan Way.
The cause was determined to be a kitchen fire on the fourth floor of the building.
Several tenants had to be evacuated as Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services dealth with the blaze. As the apartment building lobby was cold, Mississauga Transit provided a bus for them to sit in and warm up.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Two Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga