Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
A few Mississauga residents had to evacuate their apartments after a fire broke out this evening.
Police got a call at 7:51 p.m. regarding a fire at an apartment building on Roche Court, north of Erin Mills Parkway at North Sheridan Way.
The cause was determined to be a kitchen fire on the fourth floor of the building.
Several tenants had to be evacuated as Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services dealth with the blaze. As the apartment building lobby was cold, Mississauga Transit provided a bus for them to sit in and warm up.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately.
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Attend Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One person found dead following fire at Mississauga apartment building
- UPDATED: Fire at Apartment Building in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction