Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
A few Mississauga residents had to evacuate their apartments after a fire broke out this evening.
Police got a call at 7:51 p.m. regarding a fire at an apartment building on Roche Court, north of Erin Mills Parkway at North Sheridan Way.
The cause was determined to be a kitchen fire on the fourth floor of the building.
Several tenants had to be evacuated as Mississauga Fire/Emergency Services dealth with the blaze. As the apartment building lobby was cold, Mississauga Transit provided a bus for them to sit in and warm up.
No injuries have been reported, fortunately.
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga