Residents Currently Being Evacuated From Mississauga Building
Emergency crews are evacuating residents from a building in Mississauga due to a possible fire.
Peel police report that officers are on scene assisting with the evacuation, which is taking place at a low-rise building in the Truscott and Bodmin area.
Police say at least two floors are being evacuated.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is investigating a possible fire in the building.
Truscott is closed at Bodmin and Lewisham as a result.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules