Residents Currently Being Evacuated From Mississauga Building
Emergency crews are evacuating residents from a building in Mississauga due to a possible fire.
Peel police report that officers are on scene assisting with the evacuation, which is taking place at a low-rise building in the Truscott and Bodmin area.
Police say at least two floors are being evacuated.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is investigating a possible fire in the building.
Truscott is closed at Bodmin and Lewisham as a result.
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Mississauga Building Evacuated Due to Possible Fire
- Crews attending fire at highrise building in Misssisauga
- Part of Building Catches Fire After Being Struck by Lightning in Mississauga
- Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk