Residents Currently Being Evacuated From Mississauga Building
Emergency crews are evacuating residents from a building in Mississauga due to a possible fire.
Peel police report that officers are on scene assisting with the evacuation, which is taking place at a low-rise building in the Truscott and Bodmin area.
Police say at least two floors are being evacuated.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services is investigating a possible fire in the building.
Truscott is closed at Bodmin and Lewisham as a result.
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- All lanes blocked due to highway crash on QEW
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga