Residents Asked to Avoid Area of Residential Fire in Mississauga
Officers and Mississauga Fire are on scene for an incident this afternoon.
Police got a call at 4:36 p.m. for a fire breaking out at a residence on Netherbrae Road, north of Derry at Goreway Drive.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
The investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
Police ask residents to avoid the area until further notice.
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic