Residents Asked to Avoid Area Following Diesel Spill in Mississauga
Police are advising residents to avoid an intersection following a diesel spill in Mississauga.
Peel police told insauga.com that a truck driver reported spillage from his truck in the Kennedy Rd. and Traders Blvd. E.
Northbound Kennedy is closed at Coopers Ave. as a result.
Cleanup crews will be attending the scene.
Please avoid the area.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga