Residential Road Shut Down Due to House Fire in Mississauga
If you live or know someone who lives on Monica Drive in Mississauga, be aware that the street has been shut down due to a house fire.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m., Peel police reported that a fire had broken out at a home on the street, prompting a road closure.
Thankfully, no injuries have been reported. Everyone was able to leave the residence safely.
Residential Fire on Monica Dr, Msga. Monica Dr shutdown for time being. No reported injuries, everyone out of residence. pic.twitter.com/jsB0DZksyg— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 2, 2016
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26