Residential Road Shut Down Due to House Fire in Mississauga
If you live or know someone who lives on Monica Drive in Mississauga, be aware that the street has been shut down due to a house fire.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m., Peel police reported that a fire had broken out at a home on the street, prompting a road closure.
Thankfully, no injuries have been reported. Everyone was able to leave the residence safely.
Residential Fire on Monica Dr, Msga. Monica Dr shutdown for time being. No reported injuries, everyone out of residence. pic.twitter.com/jsB0DZksyg— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 2, 2016
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot