Resident Celebrating Major Lotto Win in Mississauga
Mississauga is a lucky city, and yet another resident is experiencing that luck following a substantial lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Alfredo Siguenza for winning a $500,000 Maxmillions prize in the Oct. 19, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
OLG says Siguenza also won $2 on his Encore selection, bringing his total winnings to $500,002.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Lucky Lotto Centre on City Centre Drive in Mississauga.
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga