Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
A Mississauga school is under hold and secure due to the reported sighting of a man with a weapon.
Peel police say residents reported seeing a male walking near a school in the Central Pkwy and Confederation Pkwy with a knife.
Father Michael Goetz CSS is in hold and secure as a result.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in around 2:30 pm.
Police are currently in the area.
UPDATE: Police say that officers have checked the area and the investigation is ongoing. The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Mississauga school in hold and secure while police look for male in "state of undress"
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Hold and Secure Due to Firearm-Sighting
- School in Hold and Secure After Man Spotted With Possible Gun in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Under Hold and Secure
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million