Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
A Mississauga school is under hold and secure due to the reported sighting of a man with a weapon.
Peel police say residents reported seeing a male walking near a school in the Central Pkwy and Confederation Pkwy with a knife.
Father Michael Goetz CSS is in hold and secure as a result.
Police say a call regarding the incident came in around 2:30 pm.
Police are currently in the area.
UPDATE: Police say that officers have checked the area and the investigation is ongoing. The hold and secure has been lifted.
- Mississauga school in hold and secure while police look for male in "state of undress"
- Four Schools Put Under Hold and Secure After Weapon Reported in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Hold and Secure Due to Firearm-Sighting
- School in Hold and Secure After Man Spotted With Possible Gun in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Under Hold and Secure
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- 45 flights with COVID-19 cases land at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga