Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
If you love gyros, falafel, baklava, or delicious Middle Eastern or Mediterranean food in general, you might be excited to know that a very popular restaurant is opening in Mississauga!
The Halal Guys recently announced that they are indeed opening a brand new location in Mississauga soon.
This will be the fast food restaurant’s second location in the GTA, but it has over 200 restaurants in the works worldwide.
Fun fact: The Halal Guys actually started off as a food cart in New York, boasting American Halal Food.
According to the owners, people used to stand in line for hours to get a taste of the food here.
Now, The Halal Guys serve a simple menu of sandwiches and platters, including chicken of beef gyros, falafel, hummus, fries, baba ganouj, and baklava.
An official opening date and location have not yet been announced, but we’ll keep you posted!
- Here’s When a Highly Anticipated Restaurant is Opening in Mississauga
- Much Buzzed About Restaurant Officially Opens in Mississauga
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”