Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
If you love gyros, falafel, baklava, or delicious Middle Eastern or Mediterranean food in general, you might be excited to know that a very popular restaurant is opening in Mississauga!
The Halal Guys recently announced that they are indeed opening a brand new location in Mississauga soon.
This will be the fast food restaurant’s second location in the GTA, but it has over 200 restaurants in the works worldwide.
Fun fact: The Halal Guys actually started off as a food cart in New York, boasting American Halal Food.
According to the owners, people used to stand in line for hours to get a taste of the food here.
Now, The Halal Guys serve a simple menu of sandwiches and platters, including chicken of beef gyros, falafel, hummus, fries, baba ganouj, and baklava.
An official opening date and location have not yet been announced, but we’ll keep you posted!
- Here’s When a Highly Anticipated Restaurant is Opening in Mississauga
- Much Buzzed About Restaurant Officially Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Greek restaurant opening new location in Hamilton
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation