Renowned Company Opens Italian Restaurant in Mississauga
You know that go-to store that you always stop by first anytime you have an event to host?
That one with the reliably delicious lasagna, show-stopping lobster agnoletti and vast array of super fresh (and super tasty) sauces?
If that store is Palma Pasta, you might be very happy to hear that the popular brand—which operates a number of stores and offers catering services—has opened a brand new restaurant in Mississauga.
Palma's Kitchen, which recently took shape in the Central Parkway West and Erindale Station Rd. area, celebrated its grand opening on Sept. 14.
According to the company's Facebook page, the opening was attended by MP Omar Alghabra, City Councillor Ron Starr, the beloved Oakville-based Monastery Bakery and Delicatessen (who provided a cake and pastries) and others.
As for what's on the menu at the newly opened resto, diners can enjoy coffee and espresso, daily pasta dishes (which can include lasagna, penne or a special chef's choice), soups, pizza, sandwiches, salads, soups, parfaits and more.
The menu offers rotating daily specials.
Diners who want to take a meal to go can also choose from a selection of daily take-out combos.
Cover photo courtesy of Pasta Palma's Facebook page
- Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Mississauga
- Woman Enjoying Big Lotto Win in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Egyptian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga