Renowned American Store Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
A very popular store that’s all about decadent treats—and is reportedly loved by former U.S. President Barack Obama and some people’s hopeful future president Oprah Winfrey—has just opened its doors in Mississauga.
Dylan’s Candy Bar, a company that says it’s the world’s largest “confectionery emporium and lifestyle brand,” recently announced the opening of its Pearson International Airport store.
The store marks the brand’s first foray into Canada.
Interestingly enough, the candy-crazy brand was founded by Dylan Lauren (daughter of famous designer Ralph Lauren) in 2001. Known for (in its words) “merging the worlds of art, fashion and pop culture with candy,” Dylan’s Candy Bar appears pretty dedicated to encouraging consumers to embrace their inner child.
Inspired by Willy Wonka’s famed and fictitious chocolate factory, the brand boasts pop art and candy-inspired installations (think lollipop trees and candy cane columns) and over 7,000 confections.
Any candy you want, they’ve probably got it.
The store, located in Terminal 1 near Gate D20, will be open and serving travelers from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (because it’s never too late or too early to enjoy delicious candy).
Did we mention that Obama is a big fan?
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- A Mississauga-Based School Has Made it Onto an Exciting List
- Police Investigating Suspicious Fire at Children’s Playground in Mississauga
- Multiple Lanes Blocked Following Collision in Mississauga