Regularly snowy weather in the forecast this week in Mississauga
The snow will be taking almost every opportunity to come down this week, according to Environment Canada’s most recent forecast.
With the exception of Monday, February 24, periods of snow or light flurries are expected every weekday, beginning in the evening on Tuesday.
Periods of snow or rain are expected on Wednesday.
As for the temperature, the week is off to an unusually warm start with a high of 9 and 8 degrees Celsius on Monday and Tuesday, respectively — although it’s expected to cool down considerably throughout the rest of the week, with a high of -5 degrees and a low of -11 degrees Celsius on Friday.
We can expect to see some more sun and warmth when the weekend rolls around.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga