Regularly snowy weather in the forecast this week in Mississauga
The snow will be taking almost every opportunity to come down this week, according to Environment Canada’s most recent forecast.
With the exception of Monday, February 24, periods of snow or light flurries are expected every weekday, beginning in the evening on Tuesday.
Periods of snow or rain are expected on Wednesday.
As for the temperature, the week is off to an unusually warm start with a high of 9 and 8 degrees Celsius on Monday and Tuesday, respectively — although it’s expected to cool down considerably throughout the rest of the week, with a high of -5 degrees and a low of -11 degrees Celsius on Friday.
We can expect to see some more sun and warmth when the weekend rolls around.
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location