Reduced store hours at Square One due to COVID-19
If you’re planning on hitting up the mall soon, you should be prepared for a new operating schedule for some of your favourite stores.
Starting Monday, March 16, Square One is offering its retailers the option to reduce their store operating hours to 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. for an initial two weeks.
This option is in response to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Although some stores will choose to operate on reduced hours, Square One will remain open to you between 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. to continue to provide access to stores that have decided to operate as normal and services such as medical facilities within our centre,” Square One said in a recent statement.
“Our efforts are guided by global experts and health authorities and we will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines and protocol. We understand this is a highly dynamic and evolving situation.”
For more information on all store hours, visit Square One’s website.
- Recent data suggests limiting store hours could help spread COVID-19, rather than hinder it
- These Square One stores are still open amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- LCBO Stores Offering Extended Hours in Mississauga
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- Drugs found at kids playland as 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga