Reduced store hours at Square One due to COVID-19
If you’re planning on hitting up the mall soon, you should be prepared for a new operating schedule for some of your favourite stores.
Starting Monday, March 16, Square One is offering its retailers the option to reduce their store operating hours to 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. for an initial two weeks.
This option is in response to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Although some stores will choose to operate on reduced hours, Square One will remain open to you between 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. to continue to provide access to stores that have decided to operate as normal and services such as medical facilities within our centre,” Square One said in a recent statement.
“Our efforts are guided by global experts and health authorities and we will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines and protocol. We understand this is a highly dynamic and evolving situation.”
For more information on all store hours, visit Square One’s website.
- These Square One stores are still open amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- LCBO Stores Offering Extended Hours in Mississauga
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- Square One and other major malls extending hours this weekend
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations
- Very long-awaited Dollarama finally opens in Streetsville Mississauga