Recent Crash Causing Significant Delays in Mississauga
Police are on scene following a major collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a crash occurred in the Dixie Road and Bloor Street area.
Southbound Dixie is currently closed from Winding Trail and will be for approximately four hours for an oil leak cleanup associated with the collision.
Please avoid the area.
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate