Recall issued for Revive 3-wick soy candles
Health Canada has issued a recall for a pair of scented candles which pose a fire and burning hazard.
As of Tuesday (January 5), the Winter Cedar and Warm Spiced Latte Revive 3-wick soy candles have been recalled due to the fact the flames can cause the surface of the wax to ignite, which can pose a serious risk.
The candles come in a glass jar with white wax, and they're topped with a decorative metal lid embossed with the Melaleuca leaf and drop.
The SKU Number for the White Cedar is: 1010030041, and the SKU Number for the Warm Spiced Latte is: 1010030040.
The products were sold between November 2020 and December 2020, and, according to the company, 3,103 were sold in Canada.
Anyone who has purchased one of the recalled items is instructed to immediately cease using it and dispose of it in their garbage.
According to Health Canada, as of December 29, 2020, no injuries have been reported as a result of the defect.
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl