Really Wild Weather Set to Hit Mississauga
It's gettin' hot in here, Mississauga!
We've been skirting in and around the double digits for the past week or two, but for the next two days we're expecting weather in the very high double digits.
According to the Weather Network, Wednesday afternoon we're expecting a high of 30 degrees, and Thursday we're expecting a high of 29 degrees.
It's supposed to feel like 36 and 35 degrees. Granted, Thursday shows thunderstorms, which will probably cool us all down, but look at those high numbers.
If you’re feeling a little overheated today, you’re welcome to cool off near the Celebration Square water fountain.
The city of Mississauga recently took to Twitter to say that the umbrellas are out, so residents are free to enjoy some sun at the Square.
Wear light clothes, slather on some sunscreen, and stay hydrated!
Body photo courtesy of City of Mississauga official Twitter page
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga