Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 related to one of its Brampton stores.
Two employees at the Real Canadian Superstore at 85 Steeles Ave West tested positive for the virus, the company reported on March 26.
The last day the employees worked was on March 13 and March 21.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at grocery stores in Brampton and Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Multiple employees at superstore in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night