Real Canadian Superstore employee in Milton contracts COVID-19
Loblaw has disclosed a positive COVID-19 test related to a Real Canadian Superstore location in Milton.
According to the grocery chain, the worker had a positive test on Wednesday (June 16). Their most recent shift at the Superstore location at 820 Main St. E. was four days earlier, on June 12.
There have been five recent COVID-19 cases related with Loblaw stores in Halton Region. On Tuesday, a worker whose last shift at a Burlington Fortinos (1059 Plains Rd. E.) tested positive. Their last shift had been June 7.
Three workers at Fortinos South Oakville (173 Lakeshore Rd. W.) have also had positive COVID-19 tests this week. Their most recent shifts were on June 4 and June 6.
When there is a positive test related to one of its stores, Loblaw’s corporate policy involves working with public health to ensure close contacts are notified and that affected stores and properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Burlington Fortinos employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Loblaw reports COVID-19 cases among Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton staff
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Loblaw reports 5 COVID-19 cases in Hamilton and Oakville stores
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?