Raptors superfan Nav Bhatia set to attend festival at Square One in Mississauga
If you love celebrating special occasions alongside iconic local heroes, you might be happy to hear that Raptors' superfan Nav Bhatia is set to attend the upcoming Diwali Market at Square One in Mississauga.
Slated to run from Oct. 17 to Oct. 20, 2019, the Diwali Market will bring the Festival of Lights to Square One for the first time in support of Seva Food Bank, a not-for-profit organization in Mississauga that provides nutritious and culturally appropriate food to low-income families.
As for what attendees can expect, Square One says Bhatia, the well-known ambassador for the Toronto Raptors and Raptors 905, will kick-off festivities on opening night at 7:00 p.m.
DJ Andre 905, the official DJ of Raptors 905, will bring the sounds of the season to the market.
Attendees can also enjoy traditional Diwali sweets and finger food, custom henna hand design and live dance performances
The Diwali Market will feature a number of vendors representing some of the most notable South Asian food, lifestyle, fashion, and beauty brands, including Brars, Banglez, Poppy Lane, and Vasanti.
Guests are encouraged to donate a non-perishable food item to Seva Food Bank upon entering the market to help build stock for the coming winter months.
The festival will take place on level 2, in front of H&M.
- Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia pledges to help raise money for Mississauga Food Bank
- Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia
- Huge Asian Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Raptors' Superfan Nav Bhatia Among Potential Recipients of People's Choice Award
- Huge Night Market and Food Festival Coming to Mississauga This Weekend