Rain, snow and strong winds in the forecast for Mississauga
Rain, snow, and extremely strong winds are expected to be coming to Mississauga tomorrow.
According to a report from The Weather Network, temperatures will be dropping due to a Colorado low moving north that will bring precipitation as well as wind gusts as strong as 100 km/h.
“This system will intensify as it tracks into the Great Lakes region on Wednesday, bringing potentially damaging winds with gusts between 60-80+ km/h expected,” Doug Gillham, a Weather Network meteorologist, said in the report.
Additionally, wind gusts from 90 to 100 km/h are expected Wednesday afternoon.
Further, temperatures are expected to rise to the low teens throughout Wednesday, before dropping to near freezing levels by Thursday.
This winter-like weather is expected throughout the weekend as well. “During Saturday night and early Sunday, freezing rain, ice pellets and snow will develop across our region and continue into Sunday,” Gillham said.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga